Development of software and algorithms
We develop software solutions and algorithms for a variety of applications in the field of optics and optical metrology.
- Implementation of algorithms for the evaluation, filtering, processing and interpretation of measurement data.
- Connection of cameras, actuators, sensors and other hardware.
- Classical image processing and machine vision, e.g. detection of defects or object position.
- Visualization of measurement data and system parameters in 2D / 3D.
- Interferometric and other phase-based evaluation methods for use in interferometry, deflectometry or fringe projection.
- Algorithms for solving optimization problems.
- Programming in C ++ / C, Python and Matlab (Qt, openCV, VTK, eigen3, ...)
- Programming for Linux / Windows as well as embedded systems (ARM / AVR).